View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Zane smiled at them once more, hugging Ai, Shiro, and Chiko close to him before he let them go. He already knew where one of the staff members were, after all he had let him stay in his room where it was safe but now he had to end the butler's life. "Shiro, I appreciate it. But there is no way we can guarantee that they will not be shattered." he said to him with a frown on his face, he looked at the girls before placing a large hand onto their heads to help reassure them. "It will be better then nothing." he bent down to pick up the doll, dusting it off as he bent down to hand it back to Ai. "It will be okay, Ai. I will be with you the whole time so don't worry about Victoria." he looked towards Chiko as she voiced her thoughts to them aloud, before nodding his head as he thought of something. "Alright. We will gather the rest of the living into my room. Shiro will freeze them while we make sure none of the orbs are around." he said with a smile on his face, looking around the area to make sure that there was no orbs spying on them. "I am pretty sure Grimm is with Kira so the only one that we have to worry about is Victoria. I will handle her though." he said to them as he reassured them to the best of his ability, knowing fully well that his face was probably scaring them more then some of the others.