Thread: Physcial Hell
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-31-2015, 01:34 AM

"Shaaannee~" A small ghoul-looking girl called to the male wearing a black hoddie with the hood pulled up over his face. The male groaned and glanced back at the girl, his opened eye semi-glaring at her. "I told you to stop following me! I'm not your older brother." He barked, tired from not getting an ounce of sleep and going off of not eating for at least two days. The girl paused and stared at him with awe. "You've never yelled at me like that before..." She said in a quiet voice.

Shane sighed and lowered his head. "I'm sorry. I'm just exhausted..and starving..." He replied in a low voice. The girl smiled and ran over to him, gently taking a hold of his hand. "It's okay! We'll find shelter and go hunting so you're not all cranky~" She chirped, grinning. Shane only sighed again and continued walking. Why had he agreed to help her find her brother? He was probably dead by now anyway.. The ghoul girl followed him cheerfully. Despite his appearance, he always kept a 9ml pistol in the pocket of his pants, and had different types of bullets for it. Lots of bullets.

After walking for a few hours, and unable to find anything to use as a shelter or food, the male collapsed and the girl panicked. "Uh oh..." She muttered under her breath when the heard the howl of wolves that weren't very far off, and it sounded like they were moving in their direction. The girl went over to Shane and started shaking him. "Shane~ you gotta wake up! The wolves are coming..do you wanna become their dinner?" She called as she continued to shake the unconscious male. How was she going to find her brother if they were dead?!

She soon stopped and ran off to see if she could find any help for her "friend", and fast!

(hope this is okay ^^')