View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-27-2016, 12:08 AM

Derek glanced at Pedro, when he heard the other, and nodded with a light smirk. "Possibly, I wander the town- so we'll see." He answered casually, not meaning anything by his answer, except what he said. He would be at the same spot Pedro found him today, or clear across the small city. It was difficult for the male to give a straight-forward answer. It wasn't until after Pedro left the club, that Derek picked up a girl and offered to buy her a drink. Most of the time his pick-ups works and he got to spend his night..like a cool cat.

---

Sohpie turned a little pink when Tai gave her a peck on the lips, then giggled at his comment. "Oh Tai, have I ever told you how much I loved you?" She teased playfully as she went and sat at the decorated dining table. 'Wow, he really went all-out tonight..' She thought to herself with a smile painted on her thin lips. Sometimes, she didn't know where she'd be without Tai, even if they weren't 'lovers', he still meant a lot to her and she was sure he felt the same. Her cheeks were rosy by the time she finished thinking about the relationship they had. Little Pedro was kind of like their adopted child, which was really funny to think about. "-oh, I remember promising to bake desert.." Sophie said quietly, kicking herself for almost forgetting. She really just wanted to eat, and curl up with Tai..