View Single Post
IcetheArtist
Vampire

Old 08-28-2016, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
Skullgirls, when I saw it, reminded me of a cross between Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers, so a nice blend of fighting games, but since I never had the consoles where I could get it, it was kinda out of my ability to play, and before I got a controller, it would've been [b]impossible[b] for me to play on the PC. At least one of those has been remedied.

One game I've come to enjoy online though, and one I try to recommend when I can, is 100% Orange Juice. It's a Mario Party-like game, only instead of mini-games, you try to evade or beat up opponents to get stars, or victory points to rise up in levels, with the first to Level 5 being the winner. You also get cards to affect your turn, act as traps, or act as combat tricks. It's very RNG, and in single player, blatantly cheats (Normal and Extreme difficulties pronouncing this further when AIs never hit low rolls). I see it hit sales on Steam pretty frequently, and the online play is pretty spot-on, save a few issues that usually are from one user having a really bad connection. Rarely is it the game's fault. Just a thought.

Also, don't mind me beating around the bush about... um... an aspect about myself. I'm sure that's easily figured out soon enough.
Oh that reminds me!
I'm suppose to be getting a controller in the mail soon for my PC
My brother bought it for me ^^
You need it to dew certain moves in Skullgirls
lyke one of my favorite moves iCant dew because
you have to press up, down, left and right all together
I've played it on PS3 and it's easier with controller

iTHINK (not sure) that I've heard of 100% Orange Juice
because iRemember thinking wtf is that
and what an odd name for a game xD
I've never played Mario Party : o
but iMay still enjoy the game
I'll put it on my list maybe when it goes on sale
iCan get it ^^

Also iTry not to assume stuff about people so.... yea
and it's okay if you feel uncomfortable about something you don't have to say it
or if you want you can PM me the more personal stuff
iJust need the post in the thread mostly for the gold ^^'
also iWon't clog up my Inbox if iOnly get personal stuff there
Talk to me at your leisure
iWant you to feel comfortable above all else : o
<3