View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM

"thank you, I just thought that a couch for a lay down after dealing with some of the don's friends might be the best thing for in here." he smiled sheepishly. "and maybe there was a selfish motive as well to it. I was not doing well in the chair that I was in when you left. the couch was the better place for me to lay down. it would only have hurt more if I had laid down on the floor. so again thank you." he liked to think that Amory liked what he had provided something perfect to the place. when he cringed Sam could guess what had set that off. well if some one does start that rumor up they are going to come to a very sticky end. he smiled at the thought.

"better she be talking about my shiner and how quickly I seem to heal then for her to be talking about how quickly I moved in here." he said as he sighed at the look of the outfit. he would have to wash it in the next few days or the don was going to stat wondering why his star was smelling like he never bathed. there was no way that any man that Sam was taking care of was going to end up smelling like an unwashed hobo. he wondered if Amory would mind if he took a look at his closet and what he had there. if he had some clothes that they could mix in with the stage outfits it would cut down on time that they had to spend making him look good.

"yes I am sure." Sam sighed at the dead giveaway his body was being with the pain. did his body really have to do this to him today? "I have had worse and I dont think they will be coming back. I just hope that my rescuer is ok to. maybe one day I will be able to thank the man that saved me." fallowing Amory out of the room he sighed. the pain seemed to be only effecting him when he was moving from bent down to standing and when he went from seated to standing. maybe he would have to ask for Amory's help to wrap his ribs before he went to sleep but he did not mind, he only hoped that the young songbird would not mind as well. as they walked through the back hall the stage hands that saw them would tell Amory how well he did out there that night and how they were looking forward to his performance tomorrow. Sam disappeared into the shadows as he watched the man thank them and move on. this was the type of interaction he had expected the night before in the club. he was caught up in his own thoughts as they left the back door that he did not realize Amory plans until the cab stopped in front of them. "You really dont have to get a cab for me, we can walk."