View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:47 PM

While Amory had been uncertain of whether the removal of his shirt had been what the other wanted at first, the purr coming from Sam was enough encouragement to set his heart aflame. He swore he could hear it pounding in his head, urging him onwards with this man. Oh, and how Amory wanted to go onwards. He thirsted for more of Sam's touch, though he knew to hold back those urges. Still, the touches he received as he removed his top layering heated him up sufficiently enough to feel as if he'd burn up. As Sam broke the kiss to speak, Amory was caught off guard, a hint of a blush staining his pale cheeks. "I'm glad you think so." He spoke in appreciation, smiling warmly. Again, however, he was surprise as Sam leant in to kiss each of his collarbones, then lower abdomen. This drew a breathless sigh from Amory's lips, who now felt encouraged enough to move to relieve himself of his plain undershirt as well. The skin of his chest was as pale as the rest of him, and unmarked by any scars or freckles. Amory didn't often go shirtless, so it would be odd to do so in other circumstances, but this was with Sam, and Amory wanted him to see.

After all, Amory had already felt the other man's chest in gentle brushes as he had wrapped him up. The thought crossing his mind, he trailed one of his hands gently from its spot along Sam's shoulder to allow himself to feel it once again. This time he noticed the little scars that he didn't quite catch the first time, well healed enough to not be easily seen. "You're a strong man, Sam.." He noted as his gaze focused on the tiny marks, admiring of the other and what showed his strength. Meanwhile, he felt Sam's chin lean down to rest at his belt, drawing his teal gaze to the other's face with a serene smile. These were both the calmest and most adrenaline-pumping moments Amory had had in quite a long time.

"I know." He spoke confidently, one of his hands gentling one of Sam's cheeks as he looked down at him. "I will always let you know if I'm not comfortable." He then added assuredly, not wanting to think he had pushed him into anything. That, and Amory was certain that he could speak up if he were truly uncomfortable and Sam would be understanding.