View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-15-2011, 02:14 AM

His reaction had been a good one. Yes this man may make a good friend/ally or maybe even more. Maiara might not have shown it, but she was a little afraid he would have the normal negative reaction that most had to hobbies and her outright defiance. She tilted her head slightly as she looked up at him once more. “You’re not like most royals are you?” She gave him a sly grin before changing the subject to answer his question. “It’s always good to have plan and it also helps when you have partners in crime. If my coachman did as I instructed both my horse and glaive should be in the stables.” Her coachman, Jake, had been her friend and partner in crime since childhood.

He chuckled slightly and gave a nod, letting her go down the stairs. Turning slightly he watched her. “I’m sure that we will be able to speak again Miss Amelia and it was nice meeting you.” He gave her a warm smile and hesitated a moment. It had looked like she wanted to say something more to him, but maybe he had been wrong. He moved and started to climb the stairs once again. Freshening up was the first thing he had in mind. Wandering down the hall, it took him a little bit, but he finally found the room his luggage was in. He pick out something comfortable to change into then went in search of the bath.