View Single Post
At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2015, 02:35 AM

A Quester A Week
You are questing, but could use some help? You’re not new enough for the Newbie Packets anymore? Apply here. Once a week I’ll pick one of those that applied by a randomizer and help them a bit.

Please read the requirements and instructions thoroughly.
Incorrect or incomplete forms, forms sent to the wrong account or forms by people who do not qualify can result in a fair bit of extra work for me to correct and thus may be not taken into consideration.

Every week, I will draw one winner of A Quester A Week. This will normally be done during the weekend. The winner is drawn by means of randomizer.org; I number the applications for questing-help by the order they were received in.

You can send in an application at any time; all correctly-filled applications sent in to At the End of the Rainbow up until and including Friday will be counted for that weekend's draw; every application coming in during the weekend--even if before the drawing has taken place--will be added to the next week's draw-list.

The exact form in which my quest-help comes will vary from week to week, depending on--among other things--my charity's funds; the progress already made on your quest; the total worth of your quest and my charity's inventory. At the utter minimum, the help given will be 1000g or the amount still needed to finish the quest, depending on which is the lowest.

As the title says, you must have a quest to actually apply for questing help. Getting to a specific amount of gold on hand with no particular purpose for it does not count. The sole exception to this is charity mules applying on behalf of their charity; unless otherwise stated, their quest shall be presumed to be "increasing the charity's funds and/or inventory".

This has quite a few more requirements than you might be used to from me. The reason for that is that I want to make sure I help people who are serious about their quest and about Menewsha; who are not going to disappear immediately or turn around and spend the gold they got on a different item.

Requirements:
  • The account you're applying from must be your main account or a staff-approved charity muleIf applying on behalf of your charity and I ask that you do not apply for a personal quest during the same round and will require the names of your personal accounts to double-check.
  • Your account is over a month old and has at least 100 posts site-wide. As stated above, I like to make sure the user that gains my help has shown at least some dedication towards Menewsha
  • You have made at least five (5) posts in this charity before applying.
  • You do not expect your quest to be finished, or close to finished, before the upcoming draw. Close to finished in this case meaning 'less than 500g from my goal' for quests below 10k and 'less than 1k to go' for quests above.
  • You have made at least some effort towards reaching your goals. No hard-and-fast guidelines here, but please don't apply for, say, quest-help on a Pure Love Boa with a progress made of 50g.
  • Your quest has a total worth of above 1000g.
  • You are not questing for pure gold without any specific plans for what to spend it on (be it art or items). As stated above, an exception is made for charity mules.
  • You’re not applying on behalf of anotherSuch applications should go to A Helping Hand--add link to post. If you are questing for something specific for another, it is okay to apply for A Quester A Week, however--it is still YOUR quest. Basically, “I am questing to get A. those Bee Slippers they love” is okay. “Please donate to A. as they are questing for Bee Slippers” is not.
  • You haven't won A Quester A Week one of the previous three draws; nor have you won a prize of or of equal worth to 1.5k or above in this charity during the previous seven (7) days; nor have you received a (random or otherwise) donation of similar worth from At the End of the Rainbow during the previous seven (7) days.I want to give anyone a fair chance at winning something, after all.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not want it known that you applied (and, if you win, what quest you applied for), as I will give a full list of people who applied at every draw.

Instructions:
Send a PM with the following form filled out correctly and completely to At the End of the Rainbow, clearly stating in the PM's subject line in some form that you are applying for A Quester A Week.

Application Form

Username: If applying as charity, charity mule's username here, please
Mule's Username: ONLY if you have a mule; if you are applying on behalf of your charity, please note down your personal account(s) here.
Registration-date at Menewsha: Must be at least a month ago
Amount of Posts made: If you need the posts made on your mule to reach at the 100 posts minimum, please give your mule's post-count as well
Your Quest: if you have a quest-thread, link to it, please
Progress made:

Winners of the previous three draws:
There have been no draws yet.

||Introduction and Rules|About this Charity|About Me and My Accounts|News|Welcome Packets|A Quester A Week|A Helping Hand|Contests & Games|Luck|Reservedx4||

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 02-24-2015 at 01:30 AM..