Thread: rp testing
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-01-2017, 01:31 AM

Rules and Expectations

• Semi-lit to lit. Please post at least one paragraph. Use grammar and creativity.
• Don't feel pressured, however, and write with what skill you have.
• Veteran and newbie rpers welcome
• El'Saria houses all types of fantastical and mythological creatures. If you can think of it, it exists here.
• There are no humans in El'Saria. The only exception is magic users for whom you could consider it their 'race' (ie: mage, druid, priest...)
• This rp is intended to be a LONG, possibly very long, term rp
• If you are unwilling to commit for hiatuses, months and months of story, and whatever curveballs this story might be thrown due to people having lives, feel free to write minor characters, take over an NPC, or participate in a side quest. I intend to leave plenty of room for more than one scene to exist at a time so character's might have a temporary place.
• At the start, every player is limited to two main characters. As the story grows though and more scenes start happening at once, you may create more.
• The crux of the story will be played by a main journeying party. Because there will be opportunity to run into new characters, both friends and foe, new character submissions will remain open at all times. We can talk out how and where to add in your character and possibly create plot twists. If you have something specific in mind, let me know.
• While I am the GM, I am not against help with developing my world and plots.
• I am also perfectly comfortable running a complex story myself and keeping this casual for everyone else to just sit back and enjoy interacting with the story.
•Romance welcome

OOC
•Hopefully this will be large enough to require finagling so don't be a stranger.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 12-02-2017 at 06:07 PM..