View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-13-2013, 02:49 AM

The young woman shivered slightly, she still felt uneasy and unsure. Hearing someone approaching she glanced back to see Hibiki. Masuyo gave him a slight smile. “Yeah, I just needed some air. Plus I wanted to give those two some space.” Her eyes lowered and she laughed slightly as she continued to walk. “Do you think it was wrong for me to have left like that?” It was clear something was bothering the woman by the look in her hazel eyes and expression she had, not that Hibiki could see them. Having seen Chumana and Ryker like that had stirred something inside her. The loneliness she had felt for a while and buried deep inside was bubbling to the surface.

She froze when Ryker put his arm around her, pulling her close. Looking up at the taller male she started to speak. “Ryker…I,” she lowered her gaze. She had already felt unsure, but now she felt awful about leaving without a word the way she had. “Gomenasai, it’s just that seeing you and Chumana looking so much like father and daughter. It made me realize how much I really miss my family.” A heavy sigh came from her before she looked up at him again. Suyo fought the tears she felt coming, knowing how pathetic she probably was right now. “I don’t know where they are or if they are even still alive. In some ways I hope they have passed on to the next world so they aren’t out there fighting to survive in this miserable place this one has become.” Her voice grew quiet, almost a whisper. “Is it wrong of me to think like that?” A few tears rolled down her cheeks, not being able to hold them back any longer.

Fighting the urge to pull away from him she stayed leaning against the male, letting him take her weight. “You’re too kind to a person like me. Anyway I left so I wouldn’t be a bother to anyone with my emotions like this,” a small laugh came from her. “I guess I still became a one even though I had good intents and on top of it I must look a pathetic little girl instead of a young woman right now.” Having cleared the air so to speak she felt better. It seemed a little strange how comfortable she felt around these people though she didn’t know them.

When she realized that it was getting dark already she made a decision, knowing full well the dangers that lurked in the darkness. She looked back at Hibiki and then up at Ryker. “Let’s go back. I’ve caused enough trouble already and I’m sorry for that.” Once more she looked at the younger man. “Thank you, thank you both for coming after me and listening to my rambling.”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-15-2013 at 04:40 AM..