View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-16-2013, 04:56 PM

Ryker didn't like the idea of leaving poor Hibiki alone but the lad asked for it. Who was he to argue with a teenage man about his space? He had no right and decided he would listen to his wish.

Turning to Masuyo now, he gave her a nasty glare. "I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself in that tone or manner ever again. You're a beautiful young woman who is more than capable of surviving in this desolate wasteland. You've strength beyond your recognition and you're far more brilliant than I. You've been given a gift and you don't abuse it. Despite the hardships, you still press forward and embrace the unknown. You're no trouble to us, hun. Besides," his face moved closer to hers, "I consider you family." His voice called over to Nine. "And don't think you're not a part of this family too, mister."

His fingers teased her stomach as he tried to tickle her, hoping it would bring a laugh to her lips. Nuzzling her close, Ryker asked her to firmly hold on. She knew exactly what was about to transpire as he had experienced it earlier that day. Within moments, the world was a blur to both. It was no more than five-seconds until they phased through the water. The high-speeds he traveled allowed him to escape mist from the fall. Now inside the cave, he looked over at Ana and Cion. A smile was across his face.

"And she thought she could outrun me." Turning his head to mock Masuyo, he boasted, "Pffft! Yeah, okay. I was a five-time Olympic gold medalist!" It was obviously a lie, but he could have won with such ease, if he were allowed to partake in the game. Propping her back on the cave's ground, he moved toward the dimming fire to warm up his chilled hands. His head turned around to glance outdoors. "I hope it doesn't snow," he moaned. "It's rather chilly out this evening. Might have a frost come morning."