View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-10-2015, 09:28 PM

"You have come all of this way for information? Before today, I didn't know there was more to the world than just this forest. I'm sorry, I do not have the information you are seeking." With that, Holly circled him one last time, just making sure he didn't have any weapons on him and she came to stop in front of him with curiosity in her eyes. He was so strange! And rather cute for a stranger.

"I would not suggest leaving the forest." Holly's face became solemn as she remembered the way she feared for her life when the other humans attacked her, or tried to. "It's safer here, in the woods. Those other humans... I don't know if I can trust them. They do not seem kind and I feel it would be better for you to stay here in the woods."

Holly's ear twitched out of habit and she sucked in a deep breath. It felt nice to talk to another person after such a long time of being by herself with only animal friends to talk to. Hearing another voice was very pleasant and Holly almost didn't want that to go away. Besides, what if Tarek left to see the human village and he became one of the unkind humans and turned against her? No. Holly wouldn't let that happen.

She came closer to him, still looking directly into his eyes. "Life can be good here in the forest. You can stay here." She came a little closer, probably invading his own personal space a little bit, but Holly wasn't yet aware of boundaries, having been alone for so long... "I want to show you something..." She smiled and gently shook her hind legs, feeling giddy about making a (possible) new friend.