View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 AM

((Lol, it's alright.))

Heiro took a step back, allowing Priscilla to pass before he turned to lead the rest of the guests out of the crowded galley. Once he was certain they were all following, He lead them across the second deck, the path clearly marked between the stacks of roped barrels and crates. The wooden containers held miscellaneous food stores and the like, things that shouldn't get wet on their long journey through the Caribbean.

On the prow end of the deck were four small rooms, each containing a small bureau, bed, wash basin, small desk and a chest to hold personal items. Each item, minus the chair of the desk, was bolted to the floor to prevent sliding and possible bodily harm during turbulent weather and a round window on the hull-side of each room allowed in plenty of light, but could not be opened. The rooms were a tad crowded, but they had the proper furnishings and assured comfort in the unknown world of the open ocean. The only thing the rooms lacked, oddly enough, were mirrors.

"We have gone at lengths to provide the comforts of land on the Tempest, and while these rooms are.... cozy, I hope they can serve your needs during the trip."Heiro said as he opened the first door on his left, allowing them to look into the room at their leisure. None of the rooms were locked at the moment, so he allowed them time to explore the rest of them if any of the group chose to. "However, as I am sure you have noticed, there are only four rooms like this available. We had not expected the last minute addition to the guest list, so we shall have to further discuss proper bunking over dinner, which as previously mentioned on the letters, will be served after the tour." He explained, watching the expressions of each of the guests as he did, ready to quell any anger that may rise.

((finally, we are getting somewhere. I'm very sorry to those playing crew members, I really was hoping to have this fully underway by now.))