View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-05-2012, 06:28 PM

Priscilla moved with the sway of the ship and followed the others. The comforting taste of ginger filled her mouth as she listened to everything Heiro had to say about the sleeping arrangements. After glancing at her father she knew that without a doubt he would refuse to sleep in the same cabin as his daughter. They were far too small and cramped, and nothing at all like either of the pair had imagined. Admittedly, Priscilla had expected everything to go wrong upon this trip. The brunette was already resigned to sharing her room with another, in all probability that nice young woman from earlier.

At the same time it looked like her guard was prepared to make sure that he was in her room. Though he hadn't said anything yet it was obvious from the way he stood protectively over her shoulder glaring at everyone else. In a way, Priscilla found it sweet that anyone could be so loyal to another. She'd never experienced it of course, but hoped to someday. "Forgive me, but I doubt I'll be able to stomach even a morsel of food." That garnered a glare from her father and a small smile from the white haired guard. It seemed that at least some people were sympathetic to her plight.