View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:52 PM

Rules

- Basic ToS as always, use your brains.
- While good-natured by heart, I am right crotchety when I want to be, don't cross me Dx
- Do unto others. My golden rule above all else. Be polite, keep drama to yourself, don't be petty or selfish. This is an event for giving and being thankful, for goodness sake.
- Patience is a virtue. If I haven't gotten to you yet, it doesn't mean I don't intend to, so just have a little faith.
- Please, mind your Ps and Qs... http://ask.yahoo.com/20031127.html This is again, a charity-esque event, I shouldn't have to ask you to be grateful and courteous.
- Be literate! It isn't difficult. "Hello, how are you?" Is much more pleasant to look at than "hi how r u?", no?
- Don't be afraid to make conversation! I don't bite, and most of my visitors don't either... No one really likes being in a thread and being ignored, so if there's several of you in the thread, try to think of engaging topics all can participate in. <3
- To participate in give aways, in your very third post in this thread, I require of you two things... You must start the post by listing any item under 1k that you great desire, your message of whatever it may be, and end the post with reference to avatar/OC/whathaveyou, you'd like drawn. You don't get to choose, I do. I will choose give aways fully at random based on code words of my choosing. You will not know the word, nor will I tell you, should you win. That's the beauty of surprise.
- Credit where credit is due. I shouldn't have to explain this one.
- More rules as necessary.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 03:28 AM..