View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 PM

Malaya shook his head, "No one tried to ask me out on a date anymore---at least that way. Plus I wasn't the adventurous sort to go on my own. I was dating a girl who was my senior by many years so she could come and go. She thought it would be nice to have a date away from the prying eyes of the rest of the population."

Lovecraft...Lovecraft. The spirit stopped to try and remember what stories he probably read from the man, "As in the Reanimator Lovecraft? That man? Somewhat...interesting points of view. I've read some of his works. The merchants back when it was still new and fresh on the bookshelves weren't able to get so much copies as the printing was limited they said. He wasn't very much supported though I'm hoping he's getting recognition now. Say, by chance do you have any?"

Malaya then pondered about the horror part, "Well... I find stories of such a genre rather fascinating really. It's good to see people act in such a situation. Their "humanity" comes out and shows the true horror of things. It's hard to explain but they're always a good read, I think."