View Single Post
K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 07-03-2014, 11:58 PM

“I’m fine,” Melanie replied, turning to face Eltiask. “The only side effect of dying is nightmares. And because of that, I cannot wait to be gone from here.” She fell silent, watching him, not really knowing what to say. “And I didn’t mean to make a mess of your mind. That’s never happened before until you. I usually live their life again; I don’t ever stir up memories.” She felt weird talking about this.

Her parents never really knew about her abilities. They thought she had a neurodevelopmental disorder, although all the doctors denied that. Neither did her family or friends. People just thought that she was a complete loner.

“This is quite an impressive home, but where are you going after this? And who is the ‘they’ that you are referring to?” Melanie had her home, but she realized that she might have to relocate as well. After all, Matthew was sent after her. “Wait, where’s my bag?”
She hoped that he took it with him because if he hadn’t she would have to go back to that horrible place and get them. Matthew’s dead body flashed before her eyes. Melanie rubbed her neck, feeling a burning sensation there.