View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2014, 01:32 AM

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I don't care how you're feeling right now or at any given time. All I want to do is disappear once more from their radar. I've done it once, I can do it as many times as I want to," Wolffe stood sharply once more, this time heading to what he liked to call his backyard. He inhaled deeply as he took out his knife, grabbed a random piece of wood, and began to sharpen it. His hand moved swiftly over the wood, removing excess wood which fell to the ground with a soft thud. The hunter felt uneasy. The foundations on which he had built his whole world were slowly shattering to a million tiny pieces, and he knew very well he couldn't put them together once more. Memories he had thought long lost were coming back to his mind, memories he'd rather kept forgotten for the rest of his life. Another silent sigh escaped his lips as his hands stopped for a moment. He raised his eyes to the skies as if asking for guidance, but he knew very well creatures like him were out of some divine being's grasp. "Your bag is near teh entrance, hanging from a tree," Wolffe sheathed his knife, feeling utterly restless. He couldn't understand why he was feeling like that, but the worst part was he didn't know what to do to make that feeling disappear.

"Don't you see it? Ferris got me into the whole experiment, and someone sent him after you. Whoever is behind your experiments and mine might be the same person after all. I don't plan to face them once more; not now, not ever."