View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2014, 03:12 AM

"Yes, it was your fault and now they know I'm still alive," Wolffe replied harshly as he walked back into the house. A low growl came from the depths of his chest just as he was disappearing through the door, though he knew perfectly well Protegée had heard it. He was... Angered. Yes, there was anger in his being, though he couldn't precise why. He frowned unconsciously as he took his quiver and strapped it around his waist, and with bow in hand went back to the yard. He had placed several targets around his house mainly for practice, but it times like the one he was going through helped him remain under control. Ignoring completely Protegée, he raised his bow and began to shoot at the targets, loving the low sound the strings produced after he released it. The hunter inhaled deeply, readied an arrow, and shot to the farthest target he had placed. The arrow flew stealthily, getting him a bullseye. His lips curved dryly into a half smile before he closed his bow once more.

"I don't need your money, lovely. I've always looked after myself, I can do very well on my own." Wolffe glanced at Protegée for a seconde before he began to make his way around the targets, plucking his arrows carefully. "We'll need food to endure the journey, that's why we're not leaving now. I suggest you rest well. We have many things to prepare tomorrow."