View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2014, 02:59 AM

Between the waves of memories he was reliving and the sensations his body was experiencing, Wolffe's eyes suddenly shot open, sporting an unnatural golden shade. He frowned deeply, concerned at the strange scent he had picked up. It was faint, yes, but definitely there. Two different emotional storms gathered inside his mind. One of them was definitely furious. Someone else had invaded his island, and that truly annoyed him. The other one, for a change, was completely terrified and worried. What if whoever was on the island was looking for him? What if the scientists had finally managed to point his location? Unwillingly, the hunter began to hyperventilate. He could feel his blood rushing through his blood vessels, as well as his senses heightening by the minute. "I have to get out of here." Swiftly, he took his quiver and strapped it around his chest. Also, he picked his survival knife and bow and locked them both on his belt. He rushed into his room and grabbed the first bag he could find. He placed his few belongings inside, which included clothing and spare parts for his bow, and then rushed to the woods. The current situation was part of the few which could instill fear in the hunter's mind, not because of who was hunting him, but of what they could do to him.

Wolffe was rushing through the rainforest, pushing aside gigantic leaves and dodging low branches. His heart was beating out of control, and as he moved through the island, he could catch their scent event stronger. "No, they won't get me again. I'll die before that happens!" The hunter changed his direction, heading to the Western side of the island. Seven years ago, he had arrived by boat to his island, and he had hidden it on the Western side of it. Now, he only hoped the boat had been able to weather the passing years. That scent... He knew he had encountered it before, but couldn't point exactly when or where.