Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-09-2016, 10:20 PM

If Adam weren't so tired, he perhaps would have let loose a small chuckle. Yet, he was still sore from losing Trey. "I am surprised you don't already know that..." Adam said, certainly, this stranger knew about him coming into Paris with Trey, then certainly knew about he and Trey getting separated. It was surprising to find one thing that the stranger did not know. Adam wasn't sure what would be less foolish. Give his name, reveal more information about himself that the stranger could use against him... Or, to hold onto whatever private information he may have left. Adam chose the former.

"Adam." He sighed through his nose, still keeping a careful watch on Jacob. "My... companion, is named Trey." He felt he could safely assume that such information would not be used against him or Trey in the future, still, it was something more to reveal about the two of them to a perfect stranger that he didn't feel he could trust completely. The ere about him was different. Something was not quite right, it wasn't a click of compassion for this stranger like there was for Trey. Jacob did not smell like her, firstly.

Too many thoughts ran through Adam's mind, making his head hurt the longer he tried to process them. Though, Adam did his best not to let that show. "I have had a long day." Adam sighed. "I'd prefer to be alone now." The truth was, Adam's head was hurting and he was worried sick for Trey. The way Trey bolted into the night like that made Adam wonder if the young man would really be okay out there on his own for the night, and maybe during the day... in the sun.

That thought sent chills down Adam's spine, but certainly, there was not much Adam could do if Trey was stuck out there when the sun came up. Adam chewed his bottom lip, turning away from the stranger and staring off into the shadows in front of him.