Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Roka
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 10-12-2012, 11:03 PM

Nathaniel was a bit taken aback by the confessed age - he was four years this man's senior, although he felt and looked younger. He continued following Vincent, and took in his surroundings. "Huh... I didn't really look at my surroundings when I came. It's actually beautiful out here," Nathaniel stated. A cheesy line came to his lips, but he decided not to say it. Instead, he let his feet carry him, and lit his cigarette.

Aiden watched Aries walk out, and sighed, standing to follow him. He realized the male had left his skull-thing, and hesitated for a full minute before grabbing it gently with his gloved hands. It gave him an eerie feeling, but he carried it outside to Aries. The male would probably scold him for touching, but at this point he didn't care. He sat down next to Aries, and held the skull out in one hand, attempting to make eye contact.

"Yes, to put it simply. Nobody knows what it's like to have this... condition," he spoke softly. Maybe if he kept talking, it would ease the other's mind. He looked downward. "As far as I know, I'm the only one. To be able to poison someone with a touch... to kill..." he shook his head softly.