View Single Post
Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 06-18-2011, 02:17 AM

Hihi, Silver-chan here! I've gotten myself in a bit of trouble well....again. I was playing with these pretty, shiny, magical silver ropes of Lith-chan's and well I'm all tied up! Again! *cough* Anyway I know that I'm not able to get out of these myself cause they are a little mad at me for batting at them, I guess I just can't help my nekoish nature you know? They move on their own and are more sluggish in the afternoon....and now they are hugging me just a bit tighter. *squeeze* So your help would be greatly admired and appreciated!

Rules for this game! You can roll the dice provided ONCE for your turn in one day! It's a 25 sided dice already set up to go twice! Aren't I nice? But there has to have been at least 24 hours that have rolled around after your try! Example its 6:01pm on Friday and I have rolled for my turn. I can go again at 6:01pm Saturday! Yay!

Please use this dice ---->[COLOR="Red" dice=2]25[/dice][/COLOR]
(just add the ][ at the end of Red to complete it)
Also if you don't use the above your entry will be ignored! To be warning you! :hug: But no worries, right?

Level 1 40 points
Level 2 75 points
Level 3 125 points
Level 4 175 points
Level 5 250 points
There are different prizes for each level! (look at examples in assistants prizes)
Since we didn't reach level 4 let alone 5 we are going to be rounding down. If nothing is here from anyone prizes will begin to be sent out at 7pm central time.

This Game runs June 24 open - June30 12pm central time.
For anyone with concerns or complaints on their amount and believe it is something else please tell me Time, Page, Post and your entry cannot have been edited. I have gone through all the posts more than once but accidents happen. Please feel free to talk to me if you have concerns.

Last edited by Silverwingedshadows; 06-30-2011 at 11:29 PM..