View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-01-2016, 09:45 PM

January Prompt 22:my shirt is...
My shirt is actually a dress today. xD and i'm wearing it like a shirt cause i didn't really want to wear a shirt, and i didn't want to wear a dress so it was a ccompromise by wearing it with jeans. It's gotten a bit short on me cause my breasts are getting bigger in an obnoxious way. so it pulled the dress up where i feel like my butts going to show. It's above my knees O.o I used to love short skirts but I can't handle them anymore for some reason.

Challenge from January number 23: keys
My keychain is covered in spare keys for other peoples cars. My library card, and i think some grocery cards. But the best part is my R2D2 keychain :D i loves it so much. its soft and bendable and awesomely nerdy <3

Challenge 24: C is for....

C is for challenges! I LOVE CHALLENGES!!! They're hard, and fun, and they push me to better myself because they give me a purpose. They help me gain confidence to continue with something. To push myself past what i normally would think that I could do. I have a hard time making decisions or keeping up with something, or learning new things. But every challenge I do helps me to understand myself better. To keep active. To keep creative. I have a great amount of fun with them. ^^ and I thank Menewsha for constantly giving me challenges to do like this one with the journal, and the 30 day plank challenge that i'm doing with salvete: . We're currently on a rest day in the 30 day challenge. And I am relaxing wonderfully today. Though I did do my other challenge, which is the cize it up dance is the end of exercise challenge. xD

Prompt challenge number 25 from January: my room
My room is extrememly crowded, but I'm super pleased to say that i've gotten the clutter down to only a tiny portion of the room instead of the huge mess that it has been while I've been packing up the house.