View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-09-2015, 12:07 AM

James smiled lovingly at her and eased into the bed beside her, returning the tender kiss. He glanced down at her baby bump and slowly ran a gentle hand over it. "He did what he felt the needed to do..." He said to her softly, kissing the top of her head gently. James sighed quietly and glanced away from her for a moment before looking back at her. He knew that he had to tell her... This was not something that could avoided. Not now. "The necromancer has returned..and our son has been cursed." He said to her slowly and quietly. "It is not permanent." He informed. "But lifting the curse will very difficult for him... The necro said to me that the curse could be lifted if he admitted his true feelings- but there is another way." James explained. "I will not worry you with the thought of the second option for him..." He said. James gently took her hands into his own.

---

Damien slowly began to wake. She slowly sat up and looked around the strange new room. "Why aren't I in my room...?" She murmured quietly, then proceeded to stretch as she yawned. Her crimson eyes widen and she looked at Connie. "My father, did I save him?" She asked, then got silent. Why did his voice sound different? She slowly moved her red eyes to a large mirror across the room. She gasped and soon covered her mouth to keep from screaming. "What the hell happened to me?!" Damien overlooked herself. "I'm a girl!!"