View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 03:13 AM

Yume smiled as she heard him. " That sound like fun honestly. Thank you for being willing to take me. However I do feel bad for causing you such issues today. How about I buy dinner then for us if you would like?" She offered not wanting to Kotaro to feel he had to spend time with her if he didn't want to. "But if you would rather go with the others I understand. " She said softly as she gently took his hand and smiled. " Then lets go ask the others shall we?" She said as she smiled warmly at him.

Tuschi smiled as he heard what Stacey had to say. He found it amazing that she had been on her own for that long. She really was a amazing person to take care of herself and live on her own. He wondered how she did it. He had nothing but admiration for her as he thought about everything she told them. "That is amazing Stacey-chan. How did you manage? I mean being on your own is a big deal at such a young age. I couldn't image it. " He said as he looked at her honest impressed with her. " You really are amazing aren't you." He said meaning it as he smiled at her.