View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-24-2017, 09:45 PM

Immy: so.. i'm playing Kakashi well? if so, i'm glad ^~^
prewarning; i have an idea for silver that might put her in trouble/ danger.. don't have anyone intervene yet ^^'

Silver looked around the small area, then sighed when Ahna didn't seem to be around. Something felt off though..but she couldn't place it. Feeling weak, she leaned against a nearby tree and lightly crossed her arms over her chest. "Why does this always happen...?" She murmured quietly, under her breath. "My child.. didn't I tell you this would keep happening, if you didn't do something?" A male voice echoed through the area, a voice Silver had heard before. Silver grit her teeth and stood straight, narrowing her eyes. "Leave me alone!" She yelled, gripping her arm which started burning again. He hadn't shown himself, but he was laughing at her. "No need to act tough. I know you've been through a lot on your first mission. You're about as weak as a twig." The voice hummed. Silver shook her head and fell to her knees. She was lightheaded again. Silver got up and dashed back to the forest near the mist village, that being as close as she could get with how worn out she was. She leaned against a tree took catch her breath.

Kakashi nodded to Saskue, and smiled through his mask. "Good, Silver should still be resting.." He said, then glanced off to the side for a moment as he felt Ahna and Silver's presence poof from the building. "It seems the girls went out for a bit." He said in a low voice, looking back at his other students. "Listen, don't leave my sight alright?" He said to the two of them. After all, after what Ahna had said to him, he couldn't trust the village with the safety of his students.