View Single Post
AGhost
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2013, 02:29 AM

He screeched at her! She had gone down to apologize- had apologized, and he just screamed at her as if she had beaten him with the wrench on purpose.

Eve's dark eyes flashed red, and she clenched her jaw. He wasn't intimidating, his hair poofing out about his head and with only one shoe on, but she was. The color rose in her cheeks, and her fist closed at her side, itching to plow into his jaw.

"You migh' be the boss of ye' men, but ye'll not be order'ng me around on me own ship." She growled, taking a step forward threateningly. Angry now to a point beyond control, her accent sounded even thicker than Paddy's, tinged with the years of being under Master Fritz and Amy.

"Now, ye got hurt in the engine rooms. It happens, and I'm sorry fer it. But I didna invite ye there, ye followed me like ye've been following me aroun' all day- excepting when I actively told ye' to follow me. I threw the wrench on accident, not knowing ye were there, and I apologized." An apology he clearly didn't deserve.

"This is a ship, Major, not a damned tea party. It's dangerous, and dirty, and I'll not have ye throwing a hissy fit at me every time you get a bit knocked around or get a little dirty." Her voice was low, and calm, but she was serious and just barely managing to keep her temper under control.

A young boy- not much older than ten- appeared near her elbow.

"Cap'n? Mr. Mitchell said I was to fetch ye- one of the Marines has thrown Cook into the brig." The young boy- named Liam- looked at the Major with wide blue eyes framed with dark lashes, in awe of the brilliant colored uniform.

"This. Is. My. God. Damned. Ship." Each word came out clipped as she turned and stormed from the room, slamming the door behind her with such a force as to vibrate the room for a moment. Eyes blaring, she stormed down towards and into the kitchens, looking like the devil himself, eyes nearly glowing red from anger, her entire posture screaming that she needed to hit someone, and badly.

Her men were smart enough to give the Captain a wide berth, despite the small hallways. She stormed into the mess, ignoring the scene around her as she made her way into the kitchens, her focus now on Andrew.

"The only reason your Major is not floating around in GODDAMED SPACE is because I owe you a life debt. You have approximately TEN GODDAMNED SECONDS to explain WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE before I SHOOT HIM OUT OF A GODDAMNED TORPEDO TUBE AND HANG A HAPPY FUCKING WOMAN!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amy smiled at Paddy, raising an eyebrow as she watched him. He was nice to look at, and if they played their cards right, this trip could be a lot of fun. A lot.

But, it was a little too soon to be giving up yet. She stood and walked over to him, pressing against him, leaning close and whispering softly in his ear...

"I'm afraid of heights." With a smirk and wink she backed away, opening her mouth to say something.

There was a buzz noise from the intercom, and she nearly jumped at the sound of it, staring at it with some confusion.

"The kitchens..." She said, tilting her head to the side as the room filled with the sound.

"The only reason your Major is not floating around in GODDAMED SPACE is because I owe you a life debt. You have approximately TEN GODDAMNED SECONDS to explain WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE before I SHOOT HIM OUT OF A GODDAMNED TORPEDO TUBE AND HANG A HAPPY FUCKING WOMAN!"

Amy laughed a little and shook her head. "Seems their meeting went well." She looked to Paddy with a shrug of her shoulders and a devil-may-care grin as both a Marine and little Liam burst into the room, breathless.