View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 04-12-2009, 05:53 AM

( ಠ益ಠ)
GUESSING GAME PRIZES

[imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/shosho/misc%20art/bday08/dragcopy.gif[/imgleft] Would you like some 'o DIS~?
How's one night with THIS guy as the main prize sound to you?! :D He'll show you a good time, for sure ;D No? If he's not your thing, don't worry! I still have some more in stock for prizes for this game, yay! :D Hoarding pays back, yay!

Anyhow, I can't give away gold prizes this time since I'm a bit strapped for it currently D; HOWEVER, I still have my trusty items! Oh, before that, I'd like to thank M I R O for some of these prizes (and in the pool prize, too in the next post). You're already missed, lovely! I LOVE YOU!

[] MOST GUESSES []
001 - - Pa-Pancake with SIX correct guesses! - SENT!
002 - - Beautiful Disaster with FOUR correct guesses! - SENT!

[] MOST POINTS []
001 - - Rylynne with 324 points! - SENT!
002 - - Arikana Nakaria with 251 points! - SENT!
003 - - Anoni with 229.5 points! - SENT!

[] MOST PARTICIPATED POOL []
*EDITED OUT IMAGES SINCE IT GOT MESSED UP FOR SOME REASON*
royal cape
jester hat
horns of nature
staff of healing
spirit of phoenix
spirit of atlantis

bunny hat
fox hat
dove anklewings
raven anklewings

001 - 1st choice of the prize pool list above (1 item)- Waffle with 12 rounds (185 pts) - SENT SPIRIT OF ATLANTIS
002 - 2nd choice of the prize pool listabove(1 item) - Thoth Star with 12 rounds (55 pts) - SENT SPIRIT OF PHOENIX
003 - 3rd choice of the prize pool list above (1 item) - .Jazzed with 11 rounds (90 pts EACH) - SENT RAVEN ANKLEWINGS
004 - 4th choice of the prize pool listabove (1 item) - Popcorn Gun with 11 rounds (90 pts EACH) - SENT JESTER'S HAT
005 - last choice of the prize pool listabove (1 item)- Easther_Bunni with 10 rounds - SENT DOVE ANKLEWINGS

* DISCLAIMER: each person can only win ONCE (unless there aren't enough participants)

CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!
+
THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!!! 8D <3

Okay, to claim your prizes quicker, (for MOST POINTS + MOST PARTICIPATED), you need to do the following:

1) in each category, there are choices of the prizes. PLEASE, PM MY MULE "MYV rocks" your choice in order of preference (most liked to least liked--for MOST PARTICIPATED, JUST CHOOSE YOUR TOP 5 from the prize pool). Obviously, 1ST place of each category gets the first choice and LAST place, the last choice.
2) just wait for your prizes from my mule 8D <3
3) For ***, whoever gets back to me first (either jazz/popcorn), will get first pick.

Last edited by shosho; 04-19-2009 at 01:31 AM..