View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 06-09-2016, 01:45 AM

Clark raised an eyebrow at the princess' outburst. "I'm sure a child of your stature knows how expensive this wine was," he chided, his voice cold. His eyes alighted on the bruise that she kept massaging at. Did he and Gerard grab her that strongly? Staying silent for a little bit, he stood up and grabbed the bottle of wine from the ground. He drank what was left of it and placed the empty bottle on the table. Clark walked over to the princess and leaned down towards her, close to her face. The stench of alcohol was still on his lips.

"Listen, your majesty." The mocking tone he used towards her never seemed to leave his voice whenever he addressed her. "If you want to live, follow our orders. Now, I'm sure your father wouldn't want you to end up like the rest of those men on your ship. We're on my ship now." Just standing a few inches away from her face, Clark noticed how soft she smelled and how her hair fell into those perfect ringlets. He always wondered how women looked so beautiful and was about to remark to himself if Ariel's voice hadn't distracted him.

With a shake of his head, he motioned to Gerard. "Get that checked out. Princess, you will be staying in my quarters. I'm sure we'll be cozy enough on this bed of mine." He grabbed an apple from the table and began to walk towards the doors leading to the deck. "Oh, and find a place for her," he motioned to the serving girl. "I'm sure any will do."

He left them alone, closing the door behind him.

"The bottles could be long gone by now, but I'll make sure to hunt down some for you," Ariel said, adding a small wink directed at the captain. It was only a few seconds after when she realized that that may have been a little bit much, but it happened and it was all up in the air. The captain may take it as he wished. Her stomach slightly grumbled, her senses not as heightened and anxious as they were. Maybe she would get a bite to eat, knowing that the sight of dead bodies strewn about may as well taint her dreams for the next few days. Then again, that wasn't really new to her either.

She reached over to grab a turkey leg and a piece of bread, making a face at Gerard to keep to his own plate. The food was good, better than what she was given basically her whole life. Ariel was mostly used to what servants were usually given and tavern food. The princess' outburst shook her a little bit, but she figured that Rose would know better than to throw that kind of fit. That wasn't making her chances of surviving or leaving this predicament unharmed any better.

Taking a look at Gerard's figure, Ariel noticed the muscles he harbored. She wondered why she didn't see them earlier, but figured that her vision was marred by her drive to live. Sure, her future was up in the air but at least she didn't throw a tantrum. At least seducing Gerard wouldn't be too much hard work; she'd rather have something nice to look at. As she went back to her food, she noticed that the bandage had soaked through with blood. The stitches were unraveling due to how voracious he was eating. "Oh stop," Ariel muttered, taking away the piece of food from his hands. "Look." She pointed towards the wound that opened up yet again. "I guess voracious eating counts for excessive activity," Ariel commented as she clicked her tongue. "Slow down and I'll restitch that up for you."