View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 06-09-2016, 03:39 PM

Clark leaned in until he could look at the princess' face. He could see the ringlets close again, this time in a much calmer light. He breathed in deeply, and wondered why women like her smelled like fair flowers, a good change from the stench the ship emanates. He got up, getting himself away from his thoughts, and gathered a cup. His men placed barrels of freshwater along with the food in his room, and he grabbed a cup to hand it to her.

"Drink it. You're going to cry yourself to thirst. Wine won't do wonders for you at this age, I gather, but there's always a start to everything."

"No ale 'til I patch this up," Ariel clucked, pushing him down to stop his movements, even for a moment. She had grabbed a bucket of water before she entered and probably would have gotten more bandages if she knew where the men put the medicine chest. At least she could clean out the wound. She thought for a little bit on whether the ale would help staunch it, but with how much Gerard moves, she doubts it. Inflicting minimal pain on him would be fun, though, but now he would expect it the next time. So, no ale.

"Don't move," she warned, unwrapping the bandage around him to see that some of the stitches were frayed. With a small sigh, she unwrapped the bandage and cleaned the rest of the blood out, pressing down on the wound. "It'll hurt a bit. I truly don't think the ale is doing you any good." Ariel washed the bandage and wrapped it around him again, even tighter than last. She looked up at him and saw the pain lining his face. "Sorry I don't have anything for that but if you'd just listened to me... I'll restitch the wound once I find the medicines."

Last edited by LaClef-a-Verite; 06-09-2016 at 08:53 PM..