Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-12-2021, 09:47 PM

E.v.a paused, holding a pot in her hand as she began rinsing the dishes she had washed. She turned to him when he spoke. Was he really asking if she was happy, and she could tell by how his eyes trained onto her and the way and eyebrows furrowed slightly, that was asking if she was really happy there with him. "Of course Kaede." She said honestly, a kind smile coming to her lips. "You may consider yourself eccentric, but I don't see it. I don't understand why you're so hard on yourself." She spoke, glancing at him.

"You create wonderful things, and care for them like they're your children. Humans are confusing creatures, and after speaking to the male who delivered our package, it's clear he only saw what he wanted to see. I was scared, Kaede." She admitted quietly, lowering her eyes to the running water. "I know you were watching, and knew if he did try to persist, you would no doubt would've stepped in.." She continued, not entirely sure why she was telling him this.