View Single Post
xuvrette
(づ。❤‿ ❤。)づ

Old 02-11-2008, 12:34 AM

YOUR FREEBIE SECTION!

~Valentine Day~

(since it is a freebie, and I am low in funding, the freebie MIGHT NOT be animated. Sorry, folks.)

Potion Information
Potion : Lusty Love Potion
Creator : Unknown
Level : Dangerous
Ingredients : Kiss, Hug, Love, Hearts, tears
Effect : The person who drink the potion will fall in love with the person that opens the bottle! Simple enough.
WARNING : the potion might make the the user's brain goes all dumb. Take good care when using.

Code:
Ελληνικά
Username :
Gift? :
Bottle :
Potion :
Meter :
Task :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explanation
Ελληνικά
Username : Xuvrette
Gift? : Meave
Bottle : the colour of the bottle and the cap
Potion : the quantity of the bottle, a little, half or full, and colour of the liquid.
Meter : the heart, the colour of the bar, the 2 colours of the frame for the bar.
Task : refer to Task. just write Letter or Testimonial.
Task : choose 1 of the below.
1: Write a Love Letter to anyone, in around 30 to 300 words. (hint : write to me, get extra. XD) No certain format. Make it fun, loving, anything.

2: Tell your friends to write a testimonial/explain WHY you should get the freebie, in around 30 to 300 words. minimum 3 testimonials. Sorry, but please ask your friend to post the testimonial here~<3(hint : team up in a group, and let me see there are also friendship other than love.*since I am single.*)
Code:
insert name
Insert testimonial
the person who write the testimonial
(Again, it is just a game, I just don't feel like giving freebie by just filling in form, so... dull~~)
Goodluck! Your Love Meter depend on the task.
PS : If you don't want do the tasks, then go up to pay by gold!