View Single Post
Game Master
The Game Show Host with the Most

Old 08-05-2010, 11:16 PM

Game Emporium
Making questing fun and games since August 5, 2010!

Welcome to Game Emoporium! Where our goal is to make questing more fun and games for everyone!

I, Game Master, will be your host. A little about the owner of this charity would be the best place to start, yes? The Liztress has been a member of Menewsha since early February of 2010. Since that time, she has come to make a lot of great friends and received kindness from everyone she has met. A believer in helping others is more fun than doing things for herself, she decided to hire me and start up Game Emporium. It's for new member and old ones, questers and non-questers, boys and girls!

Now, on to the more important stuff... Like more about moi! I'm your ever-so-handsome game show host with the most- *phone rings* Lemme take this... What? No one wants to hear the story of how I managed to steal this job from Afrodonkey? *hangs up* Well, drat to that I say. I'm sure everyone wants to hear more things about me. But the boss said I need to lay down a few rules.

• Follow Menewsha's Terms of Service and Rules. They apply here.
  • No begging for a donation, complaining about what is given to you, or harassing others because you didn't win.
  • All donations are randomly given out. No one person will receive two donations in a row to be fair to all.
  • Above all else, have fun!
  • Anyone can play. Staff members, people who just joined, even NPCs!

Table of Contents
Game Emporium Introduction
Updates and List of Regulars
Sponsors
Winner's Circle
Pick a Card!
Where in Menewsha is Yumeh?
Find the Mayor and Word Jumble
Hangman
Contests
Reserved Post 2
Reserved Post 3
Reserved Post 4

Last edited by Game Master; 05-14-2011 at 02:30 AM..