View Single Post
Game Master
The Game Show Host with the Most

Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM

Pick a Card!

Borrowed from the wonderful Seito, I bring to you Pick a Card!. The object of the game is to pick a card and hope to get the most points after the set amount of rounds. Card properties range from you losing half your total points to gaining the max of two points. There will be 10 to 20 rounds depending on how many people join in. Anyone can join in during any point of the game. But they need to post this form to let me know they are in the game. Also use the @ Game Master ; (without the spaces) to bring my attention to your form in case I overlook it.

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Fixedsys"]I want to play![/FONT][/color]
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Username:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Cards in each round will be determined by a random number generator at the end of the round. Round will end if no one makes a guess within 24 hours. One guess per person per round. For the sake of fairness, do not edit your post with your guess in it or that guess will be nulled and void.

Card Values:

Yumeh: +2 points
Afrodonkey: -2 points
Peeblo: - 1/2 points of total points
Mr. Mayor: +1 points
Vicktoria Valentine: +1 points

Cards

Form:
Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Fixedsys"]I want to pick a card![/FONT][/color]
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I chose:[/font][/color]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="navy"]From round number:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Prizes will be rewarded for the top three highest scorers. Prizes for the winner will be either an Event Item, Contribution Item, or 500 gold. The next two runner ups will receive 300 gold and 100 gold, respectively.

List of Players:
Seridano
fairywaif
Seito
Kent

[size="3"]Round 1

A special thanks to Mr. S for the card. Not only will it be in my signature, but will be the back of the cards for this game.
Status of Game: It's Started!

Last edited by Game Master; 01-23-2011 at 04:53 AM..