View Single Post
Mirrored-Seduction
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM

(( Yeah I would think the same thing so don't worry about it. ))

As Noemi flipped through her recently finished work, new ideas of deadly pathogens filled her thoughts. New students would be arriving in only a few hours, and before long fresh subjects for experiments. Her gruesome thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a soft voice, calling out her professional name. Looking over the reports Noemi immediately recognized the small figure as Project NANO; or Lexi as some preferred.

A year prior Noemi had one day got an "itching" for something new. Her constant work with developing pathogens had bored her, and ever so often a scientist needed something, to refresh their outlook on the world. After a few weeks of boredom she had started collaborating with a close colleague that also worked inside the Academiae;in a sector that specialized in robotic engineering. Personally, Noemi never had the patience to create new beings out of specialized metals, but for a girl that suddenly grew bored of her life's work, it was never to late to get interested. Weeks, followed by months went by as the collaboration slowly took form. Noemi couldn't help with the intense procedures but was always present during basic ones. After almost 10-11 months of straight work both the sleep deprived scientists had created a new being; something even more incredible then past models. They were ecstatic by Project NANO's quick development; making sure to always keep tabs on her progress.

Noemi looked down at Lexi and responded with a short nod. As of now Noemi would be in charge of Project NANO's development tests; due to her colleagues short absence at a convention. Turning on her heels, Noemi began down the hallway;back to the labs; already knowing that Lexi would follow.

(( Sorry, it's not my best work since it's late and I'm extremely tired but I hope it's OK. Also if you don't like the back-story I'll totally edit it. I just thought if your character and mine had a little past history together, it would make the interaction between the two more interesting. ))