View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-25-2013, 09:38 AM

Round 5 - Polar Bear Parade

Whew! That was a close one. Has anyone ever told you that you have some sweet moves? Unfortunately that -ahem- little stampede might not be the last of the animals running amok. You see there were... oh... seven dozen polar bears in the petting zoo as well and when I checked just a moment ago there were exactly zero. I'm sure looking for your next set of gifts will be interesting today!

A Try tunneling - You know what's up! You get into the snow and like a worm possessed dig a tunnel to safety
B Play dead - You're just... making a snow angel! Yeah! Hopefully the snow is deep enough to hide you!
C Dawn creative camouflage - A bear pick you out in this jolly jungle? Ha! Not in that gift wrap and ribbon suit!

Results

A Try tunneling
1 Space

You hit the powder and wiggle your way onward- at an admirable speed for blind worm tunneling I might add! You can hear the bears wandering around above you and they seem to be moving on but one decides to take a break and sits on the snow just above you! You did make progress but until that bear gets up you won't be going much further!

B Play dead
0 Spaces

As soon as you heard of the possibility of bears roaming around you hit the deck and kept stone still in hopes not to attract their attention. If it weren't for a nosy cub you would have gotten away with it but it mistook your clever rouse for the signal for nap time. You don't get to progress any this round in terms of presents... but you did get cuddle time with a cute little cub!

C Dawn creative camouflage
2 Spaces

Some ribbon... and oh yeah! Yellow and violet polka-dotted wrapping papers! Now that is the definition of style! The polar bears pass right by you (Huh! What do polar bears know about fashion anyways!) and you're free to wiggle your way off to find more gifts!

Last edited by Mythos; 12-29-2013 at 07:56 AM..