View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 02-14-2015, 01:37 AM

Yeah, plus it gives me more motivation to post and I may actually end up ahead because of it. XD

I tend to be active across two accounts of which two get focus (simply because one of my three browsers, IE, doesn't play nice with Chance). Because I just finished up all suspenders, my personal mule got moved to IE for a bit while I work up to 55 tokens on main and 20 on charity mule. Once my main gets to 55, it'll be swapped out for my mule and I'll probably be upping my aim for the charity mule.

At that point, I set myself simple goals. Charity mule needs to gather so-and-so many tokens before I can start earning another common on my personal mule. Then once I've hit that on charity mule, I work my way up to that common on personal mule, buy it and move back to charity mule. By the time my charity mule has its goal-for-the-moment reached (probably around 30 or so), it swaps back from chrome to IE; personal mule swaps back to chrome and main goes back to firefox. Then once my personal mule has hit a certain amount of event commons while having main keep pace, it gets swapped back around for the charity mule, and so on.

Only way to avoid spending far too many tokens on event commons, not actually getting event commons or not actually working on event currency for my charity mule. XD