View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-21-2015, 01:21 PM

It wouldn't be Marwolaeth if she wasn't aware of all the recent events around the campus. It wasn't that she really cared, it was merely means to amuse herself. But the look on prissy president's face and local bad boy's expression of concealed terror when they clashed and his hand conventionally found its way to her chest was gold and something she had witnessed in person on accident, eating nearby. Although Saith managed to distract most of the crowd away from the scene, didn't mean she fell for the whole promotional video thing. Oh no, she observed the rest of the interaction and that the drow bought way too much food and disappeared what she guessed was to try to appease the golden haired woman. Oh boy, was he in for a wild ride if the dumba** was aiming to claim her as the next trophy.

But if he was really, genuinely interested in her... Well, things might finally get fun. Or Lacrimae would trample him into the ground in few days and he'd return to lady loving ways. Eh, time will show, she guessed. Right now, it was good thing to distract her from the annoying pink bug following her everywhere though. He even waited for her nearby classes! The woman pointedly ignored him, casually striking up conversation or terrorizing other people with random remarks or smirks. That they were whispering about local weirdo following another local weirdo behind her back didn't bother her. They say, there's no such thing as bad publicity and all that.

By the time she reached seats around the sports field, he was starting to get on her nerves, though. Not that she let it show, though. Plopping down in a good seat, with some snacks, she propped her feet up and watched as the crowd gathering. One of her sort-of-friends (more in crime than anything else), dropped in the seat next to her right. "Didn't think you were into sports," the other woman with bright neon hair and magenta eyes commented. "I'm not, I'm just appreciating these guys for only things they've got to appreciate: hot bodies and good riding skills." The double meaning was obvious and the woman sniggered: "Oh, me too, me too. Have you taken any of the studs for test ride?"

"Nah and don't plan to. They're not real studs yet, ways to go till they're properly trained for that and I don't intend to be the trainer," Marwo shrugged. "Well, I happen to not mind a little inexperience... Oh, there's my current boyfriend! Gonna go greet him," the other smirked and left the seat to pursuit one of the most swooned over members of the horse polo team. Flicking blood red hair strand out of her face, she rolled her eyes and continued to snack, watching the game and the drama that evolved after that.