View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-24-2015, 09:44 PM

She quirked an eyebrow when he went to explain that he hadn't meant it as compliment and when Cain got stuck in his attempt to explain the word, the woman nearly, but only nearly, revealed that she had understood his meaning. No, to do so would totally ruin her fun. And with that exasperated expression he looked kind of cute, like a confused child. Again, she didn't like cute things, it was just an observation.

Marwo sighed both internally and externally, with slight roll of eyes, when he went to explain why he hadn't taken the Cultural Communications class. Although it was slightly useful, to learn he was in 2nd year but missing some basic classes, without any need to dig around for information. It was good to be prepared, would she need to deal with him. Seeing that he was still unable to get his thought across (at least in his opinion), she turned her head to look at the pink haired man directly and leaned closer, her breath on his cheek.

"I understood what you meant," she told him with what could be described as mischievous tone in Marwolaeth style (it had a good dash of both menacing and seductive thrown in), before pulling back and turning her attention to the game, voice returning to bored. "Just thought you're trying to suck up to my bad girl side with supposedly unheard words."

It was then that the conversation towards her speculations someone was filming them, but nothing in his behavior, even most unconscious one, suggested that. At his explanation, woman groaned. "Just wonderful, I'm Sha-kra'tha* of weirdos now." Grabbing Fengir, she brought him up to her eye level. "Stop chewing my things or you really will become inanimate!" At that, the beast probably did something cute that had her showing him back in Cain's arms with grumble of "just get it away from me."

She also had another order for the man which was to stop calling her Sheila or whatever since that wasn't her name. She didn't seem impressed by the actual compliments in the slightest.

*Sha-kra'tha - among humanoid bird race of Hukl'ha which has strict caste system based on dominant trait, Sha-kra'tha are each caste leader that are present upon nest hatch so new Hukl'ha immediately imprint on the leader of their future caste.