View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-30-2016, 11:22 PM

Prompt 20 : 6 random items
Dungeons and dragons book to my right laying open to the cleric page cause i'm helping a player get their cleric set up.
A map to a countries border that touches with three others I have yet to name. I'm going to say that they're going to be at war soon perhaps. It might make an interesting story at least.
Thirdly is a stack of kingdom hearts magazines that I'm selling on ebay. They haven't sold yet. But I priced them high for the first round of them being up since ONE of them is selling for 16$. i figured the collection of all 4 would be at least 23$ but i've had no bids on them. so MEH to you ebay. xD lol.
my hair brush is sitting on the edge of my computer desk. I'm meaning to actually use it here shortly.
a container of diaper wipes to clean my kiddos dirty bums in case they don't make it to the toilet. lol.. they're still learning how to use the potty. but much better than ever before!
and finally one of the mirror plates with an engraving in them for tourists that depicts niagra falls canada side.

Side note: house realtor says he's giving our application to the landlord in person tomorrow. and hubby is going to try to meet with the landlord on Wednesday. good things perhaps in the future with this apartment.