View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-27-2016, 07:54 AM

Nick studied theo ther. "Easy, I don't want to see you running to your death with so much enthusiasm.." he muttered in irritation ..though it was more the voice in his head screaming at him not to let theother ru n to his own death. that voice was loud and insistent that he kep the other safe THSI time. not htat he was sure what the heck it meant by 'this time' Nick wore simple leathers. or well not leather exactly but hide. the pants and top where done from deer hide and where supple. no frills or 'dangling' peices like the tribe he'd been living with with for the last several years. all though he still wasn't sure why he didn't age. he'd woken up with no memory of who he was beyond his name. apparently he'd been found after a light show and fight..somewhere. and been brought with. they'd been amazed HE'D made it. "and besides I live in these woods." or well he and the tribe he lived with did. "I know every path like the back of my hand."