View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 10:56 PM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I tapped outside as the summer sun flapped my face. Should I slap to the mall and buy some crabs? Nah, I only had 4 dollars. I could go on Menewsha and look at pictures of squids. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea peeked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I cleverly ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She spied and inquired if my room was skinny. I scoffed. My room is always skinny! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a scrunchy and gave her a big textbook.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her hair over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that orange bikini. It makes you look like a fantastic show.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit performing his girl and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

5 minutes later my backyard was crammed with bright teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can twirl. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s dress and we all laughed at his breast.

Mom had just served hot chicken nuggets when Prismatic Llama:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My jaw tibia the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Prismatic Llama only hangs out with the really popular restaurants.

“Hey Llama,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a good party.” Llama said. I’m sure my face fibula red. My boring day had just turned into the craziest day ever.

salvete: