View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2019, 07:34 PM

Something about him asking about her station made an automated response start. "My station at the Harena border is best provided to aid adventurers, I have some wares I can sell but only to those worthy." She flinched and raised a hand to her head once the words had finished. "Sorry..." she muttered to him. "What I mean is... I'm usually in Harena, have been as long as I can remember and you didn't trigger me to spawn. I just felt a need to come here, something was different," she shrugged it off. "My name is Ember, I will give you credit for having more tact than some of the players." She could actually recall players hitting on her even though she was an NPC. "Do players often come on games to bed hot woman?" she quizzed.

Ember could see in his face he didn't approve of the players who acted that way and she laughed softly. "Don't be alarmed though, I came here of my own freewill. No one is alerted of your tampering." The sentence rolled naturally but then it struck her as odd, she had just said freewill, she wondered why she believed she had that when she was fairly certain she was a part of the program in part of her mind.