View Single Post
Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 PM

"Highlander in Disguise" || Julia London - i LOVE her books, again sappy romance but DAMN... *drools* i just really like her stories quite a bit *snickers* Scottish men... and accents... mmmmm

Maybe i should recommend manga as well?

Basara - GREAT story line. normally i only buy manga if i think the art is pretty AND i like the story line. but this one just wow. the story is fascinating.

Hana Kimi - girly manga but *whistles* i really really love this one. its just so sweet. the art style is really beautiful as well (i bought the art book) and this is by far one of my favorite manga.

Negima - this is a great manga for laughs. made by the same creator as Love Hina, and still just as funny as his previous works. Negi is a child mage (9) that is sent to an all girls school to be an english teacher. this is just full of funny little incidents.

Tsubasa - im pretty sure everyone knows about this one. made by clamp and another one of their amazing stories <3 they use almost all their previous chars in this manga making it really neat to read.