View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-01-2011, 02:33 PM

"Let me go!"

A girl, no older than 17 or 16, was being dragged to the slave shop. Why? She was trying to run back to her home, and when the police had seen her, they knew something bad would happen, and scooped her up, and dragged her to the shop, where she was to meet up with her cousin, Sam. People on the side were staring at the girl. She had purple hair, whichbwasnt normal in it's own self, but she had one blue eye and one red. That was what creeped people out, and tied to her wrist, was a small little "balloon." Really, it was a beast of Sam's which he conjured up for her sake. As the men set her down. She crossed her arms, and looked at her cousin with a glare that could kill you twice.

"Well? Your little bastards got me, so what now weirdo?"

At the front of the shop, stood a blond haired, black eyed, man. He was the cousin of the multi-color eyed girl, whose name was the ever so fierce, P-KO. He was Sam, he was ery well known for his classy attitude. He sighed, and took her by the balloon string, and dragged her into the store full of slave cells.
"Please behave now P-KO, we're getting you some err, 'pets.'"

P-KO stared at one of the cells, disinterested.
"Why not go to a pet store?" She deadpanned. Turning to another cell, she had to step away sharply, the shriek seemed to daze her for a split second, before she snapped back to reality and went to the cage the shrieking woman ran from. She looked at the price as well, then at the man before her in the cell. He seemed dangerous for her tastes, and lazy, which was just what she wanted. She turned to Sam and said,"I want that one Sam." She gave an evil smile when Sam looked at the slave of her choosing and gulped nervously,"He looks lazy, and I want him that way so you still do all the work in the house." She was about to open her mouth to continue, before Sam had stuck a jawbreaker in her mouth. As she sucked on the round candy slowly, and stared at the "dangerous" man. She examined him, he had white hair, and as she saw earlier, no respect for higher classes. She would know, she should be a slave herself.