View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 01-28-2015, 02:38 AM

Filius was about to respond, when they came to end of the cavern. Filius stood, and stared at the Massive school before them, his eyes widening by the magnificent sight. "This.....this is our school?"he asked, to no-one in particular. He couldn't believe he managed to get accepted here. These next 6 years would be the highlight of his life, he just knew it. He wondered about the teachers he would have, the friends he would make, and the people he would meet. He was on cloud nine, just staring at the place. "Nothing humanity can do, can accomplish something like this...."he said.

"Not crazy, but I believe you hope for too much. "He said, smiling to himself. "Alright, I'll arrange it if I can. Before that, I'll need you to go to the entrance of the school. Not just to greet the students, but- "he placed a letter on the table. "I just received word that one of the Arcane Warriors, the Blood Empress herself, will be joining our faculty as our Destruction school Teacher. "He said. "Would you mind bringing her here?"he said.

Any of the Students in the raft that would bother to look, would notice a woman, standing above the entrance. Her blue hair was lighter than Filius, but they would instantly see a distinct resemblance. Anyone that has ever been battle-tested would feel...uneasy around here, as if she smelled of blood. She did not smile, she just stared down at everyone, as if examining them. Was she a teacher here?