View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 09-11-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i n u x e View Post
Shadami: O, throwing in a monster fighting dice game is a good idea. It really speaks about the RPer in you lol

Good you began planning now, Halloween will be upon us before we know it!
To someone who's never run a raffle, like me, they seem easy to do but I'm sure they aren't.

Precarious: Ah, so that is your rationale for a 24-hr raffle. It makes a lot of sense. I will most likely participate in your raffle because I will be participating in whatever official avatar contest thread there is.
I thought you were just doing a 24-hr raffle because you wanted to do something different and a tad bit crazy, lol
Well that was the original plan, but then I was able to rationalize it with the whole costume needing thing, so I sounded less crazy.

Mostly I think it'll be crazy, and hopefully since it is such a short window, people will be super excited and buy tickets.

Hopefully I can gather more stuff before then, but I have a few Halloween and costume like CIs and EIs so far, which should be fun. I'd like to get a few more rarer ones, but I've totes failed on being on the charity mule for so long that I didn't earn much gold. XD