View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-01-2016, 05:29 AM

Spice! Coming up!
Username: Emma Corrin
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: As darling Cessy trotted down the path, just before she crossed the rainbow bridge for home, she came across a Sugar Plum Princess tending her garden full of sugar plums and colored wheels. The Sugar Plum Princess's job is to make sure that the first thing Cessy sees when she enters her Dreamland, and the last thing she sees before leaving, is something sweetly enticing that fills her with happiness and hope. Before sending Cessy and her little fox friend home, she makes sure to fill her pack with yummy treats! Judging by the big smile on Cessy's face, it would be safe to assume that the Sugar Plum Princess is doing her job quite nicely.

---------- Post added 01-01-2016 at 01:22 AM ----------

Sugar Spun Goodness!
Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 01-01-2016 at 02:39 AM ----------

IT'S MAYHEM!
Image of My Entry:

I don't know about you, but I have two little black furballs who just LOVE Christmas. Why? Because pretty shiny purple and red balls get put on this fun-to-bat-at green thing that just happens to be put in front of the picture window they sit in to watch the birds eating from the feeders on the porch. Soooo when they get excited about the birdies, by crazy cats Luna and Artemis like to attack our tree, which knocks down garland or lights or even Christmas ornaments! In particular they're in love with red and purple - other colors they just kind of leave alone, but if the ornament that falls is red or purple they will literally start batting it around the living room! So I'm always stuck cleaning up their messes at least once a day during the Holidays, especially once presents get put down because then they go after the ribbons and bows! When I saw the mayhem contest, I instantly thought of my little monsters and so that's what I've depicted!! XD <3