View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-15-2014, 01:04 AM

He had smirked a bit as the blonde called him out on what he was. "It's in my nature to stir up trouble. I just can't help myself sometimes." He seemed to sigh some as he was helped down into that chair, only to wince a bit as he leaned back against the back rest of that chair. It didn't matter, he would heal again. Eventually, but getting beat up in the first place was what had caused this trouble. All of the shaking now was only in his hands, and Kioku was glad for that. He didn't want Brumac to see the shaking, he didn't want Brumac to have any reason to feel bad for slamming Kioku around.

So he hid his hands in his lap, and when the drink was given to him he flashed Brumac a sweet smile. "You're still my one and only true love, Brumac." Kioku had sounded completely serious when he spoke those words this time though, instead of flirty or seductive or playful. Completely serious. Perhaps Brumac wasn't really his one true love though, but he wanted the ogre to understand that he didn't harbor any hard feelings at all towards him. His gaze slipped to Peri. "Well, perhaps later, lovely lady, we can play again?" She had said he could just ask.

That gaze of his traveled around the room for a moment, noting the rather prim and proper looking lady. She wasn't hard to notice, rather out of place in a dive like this, and then his eyes settled on Brumac, and he waited until the ogre wasn't looking in his general direction before he lifted a shaky hand to pick up his glass. He definitely needed that strong drink. He gulped it down quickly, and then shakily sat the glass back down. That hand returning to his lap and his eyes returned to the blonde boy sitting with him. "It's alright, darling, you don't need to keep me company. You don't seem the type to enjoy that sort of thing." Kioku held back a yawn, and tried not to look tired.

Then there was a kelpie plopping his bottom down on the table and Kioku raised a brow at him. "It was nothing, my love. Nothing you need be too concerned about." Kioku lifted a still shaky hand and rested it on the kelpie's thigh, squeezing it gently but suggestively. "Though word of advice, darling, don't distract the employees while they're on the clock." Another squeeze and then he began to withdraw his hand.

Last edited by Kry; 08-15-2014 at 01:16 AM..